Novel Corona Virus Preventive measures: Corona virus spread from Wuhan city of China has now spread to about 114 countries. So far, 3,71,166 people have lost their lives due to this deadly virus. While around 60,57,853 people worldwide are vulnerable to the virus. So far 199,785 cases of infection with corona virus have been confirmed in India. Of these, 5,612 man died till now and 95,875 recovered as well. India’s first Coronavirus(Covid-19) patient treated with plasma therapy recovers. The 49-year-old male patient from Delhi had tested positive for Covid-19 on April 4.
Scientists from all over the world are trying to developing medicines for the corona virus. However, as of now, no medicine has been advised by doctors to prevent corona virus. In view of the increased risk of corona infection, doctors are advising caution. It is being said that the person can be prevented from spreading by taking caution. In such a situation, the question arises about how to protect ourselves from this deadly virus. So let us know how to avoid the corona virus based on information released from the World Health Organization, Public Health England and the National Health Service (NHS).
Measures to reduce the risk of corona
Corona virus is spread to another person through cough and sneeze.
- Wash your hands thoroughly from time to time to avoid corona virus.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth without washing hands.
You Can Also Read:
Symptoms of corona virus-
- A person suffering from coronavirus (COVID-19) first gets a fever.
- After the fever, he starts to feel dry cough and shortness of breath after a week.
- In severe cases of coronavirus, pneumonia, excessive breathing difficulties, kidney failure, and even death can occur.
- Corona virus can pose a serious threat to people suffering from diseases such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease along with aging people.
How to prevent corona infection from spreading?
If a person has come from an infected area, city or country, he is being advised to stay alone.
- Stay at home as much as possible to corona. If possible, do office work from home.
- Do not go to school or public places without any work.
- Avoid traveling by public vehicles such as bus, train, auto or taxi.
- Try not to invite guests to the house without any reason.
- Keep your room, kitchen, and bathroom clean. Doing so will reduce the risk of infection.
Also Try Dr. Advice No. 274 (PRIVENTIVE-7)
This medicine works as a preventive for coronavirus. Hay-Asthma, Hay-Fever, Cold, Coldness, Aching pain in the nose, Violent sneezing, Burning in throat with inability to swallow, General coldness, Chilliness without thirst when walking in the open air-Shivering and shuddering. And several types of flu.
What to do after getting infected with Corona virus?
At present, there is no solid cure for coronavirus with doctors. Despite this, medicines can be given to reduce or cure the symptoms appearing in this virus.
Stay away from others until the infected person is cured.